Oncology and immuno-oncology (I-O) research has dominated the drug-development field for decades, and the building and understanding of predictive, human models in 2D and 3D for assaying novel therapeutics’ impacts continue to evolve. Our assay services use cutting-edge, cell-culture techniques to offer biologically relevant systems, so you can avoid the expense of working with animal models while expanding assay throughput and shortening the time needed to get actionable data. You can choose from our list of pre-validated Ready-2-Go assays, or work with our team to design a custom assay to suit your research needs.
EXAMPLES OF IN VITRO MODELS WE USE IN MONO- OR CO-CULTURE SYSTEMS
- Cell lines (e.g., A549, A-375, HCT116, U-2 OS)
- Patient-derived xenografts (PDX)
- Primary tumor material
- PDX-derived, 2D cell lines
EXAMPLES OF ASSAYS WE DELIVER
- Tumor-cell killing
- Dynamics of 2D vs. 3D responses to therapeutics
- Immune cell-tumor interaction
- Influence of tumor microenvironments on therapeutic efficacy and timing
- Off-target effects (e.g., cell painting)
- Cellular uptake or localization of therapeutic agents
- Subcellular dynamics of proteins, organelles, and trafficking
EXAMPLES OF THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES WE TEST
- Small and large molecules
- Lipid nanoparticles (LNP)
RELATED ASSAY SERVICES
Learn more about our assay offerings.
R2G CELL HEALTH
Multiplexed readouts of proliferation, viability, and apoptosis.
R2G MITOCHONDRIAL HEALTH
Screen for changes in mitochondrial membrane potential.
R2G LUNG FIBROSIS
Stress fibers are measured in NHLFs.
Custom assays to answer more specific, complex biological questions.
Handle a large number of compounds and compare against known drugs.
Let's discuss how we can help with your research.