IN VITRO ONCOLOGY & IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY
Gain insights into your therapeutic candidates with our in vitro Ready-2-Go assay services, or collaborate with our team to build your customized assay.
ADVANCING DRUG DEVELOPMENT IN
ONCOLOGY & IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY
Oncology and immuno-oncology (I-O) research has dominated the drug-development field for decades, and the building and understanding of predictive, 2D and 3D human models for assaying novel therapeutics’ impacts continue to evolve. Our assay services use cutting-edge, cell-culture techniques to offer biologically relevant systems, so you can avoid the expense of animal models while expanding assay throughput and shortening the time needed to get actionable data.
READY-2-GO ASSAY SERVICES
Choose from a list of predefined, in vitro assay offerings designed to deliver high-quality data, fast.
R2G CELL HEALTH
Multiplexed readouts of proliferation, viability, and apoptosis.
R2G MITOCHONDRIAL HEALTH
Screen for changes in mitochondrial membrane potential.
R2G LUNG FIBROSIS
Fibrotic induction and inhibition are measured in lung fibroblasts.
R2G LIVER FIBROSIS
Fibrotic induction and inhibition are measured in stellate cells.
R2G AAV GENE DELIVERY
Assess AAV transduction in various cell types.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM ASSAY
Can't find what you need? Collaborate with our team to design a custom assay suited to your research needs.
- In vitro models
- Assay Types
- Therapeutic Modalities
Examples of in vitro models we use in mono- or multi-cultures:
- Cell lines (e.g., A549, A-375, HCT116, U-2 OS)
- Patient-derived xenografts (PDX)
- PDX-derived cell lines
- 2D and 3D formats
- Primary tumor material
Examples of assays we deliver:
- Tumor-cell killing
- Dynamics of 2D vs. 3D responses to therapeutics
- Immune cell-tumor interaction
- Influence of tumor microenvironments on therapeutic efficacy and timing
- Off-target effects (e.g., cell painting)
- Cellular uptake or localization of therapeutic agents
- Subcellular dynamics of proteins, organelles, and trafficking
Examples of therapeutic modalities we test:
- Small and large molecules
- Lipid nanoparticles (LNP)
Let's discuss how we can help with your research.