Get access to our team of scientists with expertise in imaging and data analysis to custom develop an assay based on your specialized, complex, biological questions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tailor the assay's components however you want, including, but not limited to, the type of cell model and fluorescent dyes and antibodies used, cell-culture format, and number of timepoints.
- Designed to answer biological questions specific to your research needs with detailed and actionable data.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- Health, viability, proliferation
- Subcellular localization
- Target-of-interest dynamics
- Receptor internalization/translocation
- Cellular morphology
- Cell Painting
- Compound screening
- Primary cells
- iPS cells
- Cell lines
- PDX/tumor fragments
- Human and other species
- 2D — mono-culture, co-cultures
- 3D — spheroids, organoids, ex vivo tumor fragments
FROM OUR CLIENTS
"We worked with PhenoVista over a period of almost two years on an exploratory project that came with multiple layers of complexity. We were impressed by the scientific rigor and ingenuity that is part of the culture at PhenoVista. James and team are true collaborators, and they proactively shared ideas to help us achieve our goal. Paired with excellent communication and flexibility to accommodate the scientific discovery path, we can honestly say that it was a joy to work with PhenoVista."
S. Rodems | Travere
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Let's discuss how we can help with your research.