Get access to our team of scientists with expertise in imaging and data analysis to custom develop an assay based on your specialized, complex, biological questions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tailor the assay's components however you want, including, but not limited to, the type of cell model and fluorescent dyes and antibodies used, cell-culture format, and number of timepoints.
- Designed to answer biological questions specific to your research needs with detailed and actionable data.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- Health, viability, proliferation
- Subcellular localization
- Target-of-interest dynamics
- Receptor internalization/translocation
- Cellular morphology
- Cell Painting
- Compound screening
- Primary cells
- iPS cells
- Cell lines
- PDX/tumor fragments
- Human and other species
- 2D — mono-culture, co-cultures
- 3D — spheroids, organoids, ex vivo tumor fragments
DISCOVER MORE WITH A PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
"We chose to work with PhenoVista on multiple projects and were consistently impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism of their team. These multi-layered projects used iPSC-derived neurons in long-term cultures with complex biological treatments and various imaging-based readouts, all of which they carried out with high quality. We were especially appreciative of PhenoVista’s collaborative nature; as our projects and questions evolved, they were accommodating and enthusiastic about helping us move our research forward. I highly recommend their services!"
Dr. Mangala Soundar, Director and Head of Neuroscience | Faze Medicines
Let's discuss how we can help with your research.