Phenovista Biosciences is growing rapidly and as such, we are continually seeking world-class scientists and research associates to join our team.
If you have a passion for understanding the biology of disease using cutting-edge cell models and imaging approaches please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced and agile environment. They must also collaborate well with fellow scientists and demonstrate the ability to learn and grow as our company expands, meeting new challenges across a variety of therapeutic areas and applications.
We value the diversity of our team as each member brings a unique specialty and set of associated skills. Along with a tenacious problem-solving character, there are core technical competencies that we seek listed below:
- BS or MS in Biology or related disciplines
- Demonstrated experience culturing human cells
- Familiarity with fluorescence microscopy
- Coding experience or interest in robotics also desirable
E-mail us at email@example.com with “Research Associate” in the subject line.
- PhD in Biology or related disciplines
- Expertise in complex cell culture such as iPS-derived cells and 3D organoids
- Expert in fluorescence microscopy including quantitative approaches
- Skilled in data analysis and visulazation
- Excellent experimental design, documentation, and attention-to-detail
- Preference for those with HCS experience using Thermo and GE platforms
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scientist” in the subject line.